Перейти к содержанию
AUTO TECHNOLOGY

PEUGEOT BOXER 2017 NEED PIN CODE ECU(SID208) OR CLONE OR VIRGINIZE

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Dear friends: I have a 2017 Peugeot Boxer, I need to install a used ecu. The original ecu has been lost. Will it be possible to clone the ECU (SID208) and BSI (95640) of a perfectly functioning vehicle? In any case, will it be possible to obtain the pin code of the donor ecu(SID208)? I also want to know if it is possible to make this ecu virgin (SID208).
I await your comments please, I need to find a solution to start this Boxer 2017 engine.
thanks for your help

Дорогие друзья! У меня есть Peugeot Boxer 2017, мне нужно установить использованный компьютер. Оригинальный компьютер был потерян. Удастся ли клонировать ЭБУ (SID208) и BSI (95640) идеально работающего транспортного средства? В любом случае, можно ли будет получить пин-код донорского ЭБУ (SID208)? Я также хочу знать, возможно ли сделать этот ecu virgin (SID208).
Я жду ваших комментариев, пожалуйста, мне нужно найти решение для запуска этого двигателя Boxer 2017 года.
Спасибо за вашу помощь

PEUGEOT BOXER 2017.rar

Dear Friend

I have purchased the SID208 PSA license for ecuflasher, but so far I have not been able to read the pasword of the ecu in bank. The reading I published was done with Ktag.

The ecu I am reading the pasword is the one shown in the image, the connection I am using is also in another image.

it may be different connection to read pasword and another connection to read ecu. I await your comments.

greetings friends

Querido amigo

He comprado la licencia PSA SID208 para ecuflasher, pero hasta ahora no he podido leer la contraseña del ecu en el banco. La lectura que publiqué se realizó con Ktag.

El ecu que estoy leyendo la contraseña es el que se muestra en la imagen, la conexión que estoy usando también está en otra imagen.

puede ser una conexión diferente para leer la contraseña y otra conexión para leer el ecu. Espero tus comentarios.

saludos amigos

post-3649-0-65334000-1576007025_thumb.jpg

post-3649-0-11611000-1576007046_thumb.jpg

• 11 месяцев спустя...
Dear Friend

You who have experience in this SID208, suggest to make the change in the ecu or suggest to do it in the BCM-IMMO.

if I modify in the BCM-IMMO I think that the original key will not work. or I'm wrong?

I say this because I have modified the 6 Bytes in the ecu and it has not worked for me.

you have the last word friend, for your experience in these cases

thanks for your help

• Создать...